- BUYING A BIKE
This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name—the S-Works Enduro LTD climbs with utmost efficiency yet stays calm on even the gnarliest descents. And now with RockShox’s latest Flight Attendant technology, you get wireless, predictive damping that keeps you charging descents and powering up climbs with less fiddling and more sending.
It also features a bomber yet lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes.
Just when we thought we couldn’t possibly outdo ourselves, we did. With SRAM's XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain, Code RSC four-piston disc brakes, and top-of-the-line everything else, the S-Works Enduro LTD is simply as good as it gets.
- RockShox Flight Attendant — We’ve spec’d the S-Works Enduro LTD to be ready for take-off with RockShox’s latest development in suspension technology—Flight Attendant. This new tech uses a suite of wireless sensors—located on your fork, rear shock, and crankset—working in unison to detect every bump, pitch, and pedal stroke you make, enabling you to ride faster, longer, and spend less time adjusting your suspension. But don’t worry, it still comes with three compression positions: Open, Pedal, and Lock if you care to do the adjusting yourself. Further, being a part of the AXS Ecosystem means you can also control, personalize, and monitor all your AXS components, and firmware updates over time will allow your Flight Attendant system to learn and receive new features.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL — Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT — Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
FRAMESET Frame FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm COCKPIT Stem Deity, 35.0mm Handlebars Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black Saddle Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails SeatPost RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2/S3: 150mm, S4/S5:170mm) BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm Rear Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Shift Levers SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle Cassette Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle Chainrings 32T Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded Crankset SRAM X01 Flight Attendant, DUB w/AXS sensor, 170mm WHEELS Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve Rims Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h Front Hub Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing Rear Hub Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing Spokes DT Competition Race Rear Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Suspension Rear Shock RockShox Super Deluxe AXS, RCT3 AXS electronic damper, 205x60, Trunnion Fork RockShox Zeb Ultimate Flight Attendant, Charger Flight Attendant damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.