- BUYING A BIKE
All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, MicroSHIFT shifting and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
FRAMESET FRAME A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible SEAT BINDER Alloy, quick release, 34.9 SUSPENSION FORK SR Suntour XCM 26, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80mm travel (size-specific), 40mm offset COCKPIT STEM Bridge Sport, steel rails HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on SADDLE Bridge Sport, steel rails SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M276, short-reach lever, hydraulic disc, 160mm REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M276, short-reach lever, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN FRONT DERAILLEUR
microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
REAR DERAILLEUR Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd SHIFT LEVERS Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9 CASSETTE SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t CHAIN KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™ CRANKSET Stout 2x, forged alloy CHAINRINGS 22/36T BOTTOM BRACKET Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle WHEELS RIMS Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h FRONT HUB Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H REAR HUB Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H SPOKES Stainless, 14g FRONT TIRE
Fast Trak Sport, 26x2.35"
Fast Trak Sport, 26x2.35"
INNER TUBES Schrader, 40mm valve ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.