Specialized - Rockhopper Sport 26" - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Altus shifting from Shimano and an SR SunTour XCM fork that's built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Reign in speed and dial up your confidence with powerful braking from Tektro's M275 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2x Shimano Altus shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 9-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly and promise countless miles of fuss-free performance.
FRAMESET FRAME A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible SEAT BINDER Alloy, quick release, 34.9 SUSPENSION FORK SR Suntour XCM 26, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80mm travel (size-specific), 40mm offset COCKPIT STEM Bridge Sport, steel rails HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on SADDLE Bridge Sport, steel rails SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M276, short-reach lever, hydraulic disc, 160mm REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M276, short-reach lever, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus, RD-M2000, 9-speed SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed CASSETTE SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t CHAIN KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™ CRANKSET Stout 2x, forged alloy CHAINRINGS 22/36T BOTTOM BRACKET Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle WHEELS RIMS Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h FRONT HUB Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H REAR HUB Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H SPOKES Stainless, 14g FRONT TIRE Ground Control Sport, 26x2.3" REAR TIRE Ground Control Sport, 26x2.3" INNER TUBES Schrader, 40mm valve ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.