- BUYING A BIKE
Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can't believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You'll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn't, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano's eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of ' Whoah, so that's what a real bike feels like.'
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- A breath of fresh air at this price point—and plenty north of it, RockShox’s Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what’s ahead.
- Shimano's 1x10 wide-range 10-speed Deore shifiting boasts both the pedigree and performance that legends are made of.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
FRAMESET FRAME A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible SEAT BINDER Alloy, quick release, 34.9 SUSPENSION FORK RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer COCKPIT STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on SADDLE Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display CASSETTE SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed CHAIN KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™ CRANKSET Stout 1x, forged alloy CHAINRINGS 30T BOTTOM BRACKET Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle WHEELS RIMS Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h FRONT HUB Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h REAR HUB Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h SPOKES Stainless, 14g FRONT TIRE Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.