Specialized - Rockhopper 27.5" - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we've baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you're throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
FRAMESET FRAME A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible SEAT BINDER Alloy, quick release, 34.9 SUSPENSION FORK SR Suntour XCE 27.5, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset COCKPIT STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on SADDLE Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm REAR BRAKE Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus FD-M315 REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed CASSETTE SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t CHAIN KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™ CRANKSET Stout 2x, forged alloy CHAINRINGS 22/36T BOTTOM BRACKET Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle WHEELS RIMS Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h FRONT HUB Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H REAR HUB Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H SPOKES Stainless, 14g FRONT TIRE Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3" REAR TIRE Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3" INNER TUBES Schrader, 40mm valve ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.