ENVE - SMART SYSTEM 7.8 TL RIM WHEELSET
Please use the enquiry form/button for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
We made the SES 7.8 to achieve two things: more speed and more stability. The SES 7.8 embodies the latest SES technologies and includes our newest molded in brake track and tubeless clincher tire compatibility. The SES 7.8 is wider and specifically optimized to perform best when used with a modern aero frame and large 25mm tires.
ubeless For The Win:
- Tubeless is the future and the future is now
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- The ENVE SES 7.8 is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the SES 7.8.
Textured Full Carbon Brake Track
- The best carbon braking, period. Near equal wet and dry performance
- 30% less lever force required for the same stopping power
- Advanced high-temp resin system eliminates heat build-up issues during heavy braking on long descents
- Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads included
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DIAMETER 700c RIM DEPTH 71/80mm INNER RIM WIDTH 19/19mm HOLE COUNT 20h/24h HUB ENVE Carbon, ENVE Alloy, Chris King R45 SPOKES Sapim CX-Ray NIPPLES Brass Internal DRIVETRAIN HG, Campagnolo, XDR RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH 25mm WEIGHT 1729g (Chris King R45)