ENVE - SMART SYSTEM 4.5 RIM WHEELSET
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
The SES 4.5 rounds out the Smart ENVE System wheel line as a true mid-depth everyday cycling race wheelset. Additionally, the SES 4.5 features a refined shape and construction that yields better acceleration, cornering, impact resistance, and weight savings.
4.5 Rim Shape Explained
- Class leading aerodynamics and weight
- Incredible stability in gusty conditions
- Second generation SES rim profile
- All-new rim profiles of 48 and 56mm
- Optimized width for 25mm tires
Textured Full Carbon Brake Track
- The best carbon braking, period. Near equal wet and dry performance
- 30% less lever force required for the same stopping power
- Advanced high-temp resin system eliminates heat build-up issues during heavy braking on long descents
- Specific ENVE Black Carbon Brake Pads included
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DIAMETER 700c RIM DEPTH 48/56mm INNER RIM WIDTH 18.5/17mm HOLE COUNT 20h/24h HUB ENVE Carbon, ENVE Alloy, Chris King R45 SPOKES Sapim CX-Ray NIPPLES Brass Internal DRIVETRAIN HG, Campagnolo, XDR RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH 25mm WEIGHT 1520g (Chris King R45)