ROCKSHOX - REVERB Stealth Seat Posts
NEW GUTS, NEW GLORY, NEW LASTING PERFORMANCE
We’ve taken the RockShox Reverb family to new heights, recently with Reverb AXS™, and now with the new Reverb Stealth. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability featuring new Vent Valve Technology. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down.
VENT VALVE TECHNOLOGY
We don’t want you to have to use it, which is why we’ve created the most robust seatpost to date. We also know, sometimes the inevitable happens. Over time, air and oil may mix, resulting in that annoying post “squish” and the need for additional service. Vent Valve Technology allows you to do this simple service within a few steps, without any disassembly of the post. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. The air is channeled back into the air chamber leaving the oil where it belongs and you back to more confident reliable performance.
With this new caliper fluid circuitry, the bleed port has been moved to the bottom of the caliper, and all four piston bores can communicate. This way, during bleeding fluid naturally fills the caliper, resulting in an easier, more consistent bleed.
- NEW Features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises
- NEW Travel options 175mm and 200mm
- NEW Shorter overall post length
- Stealth Internal cable routing
- Standard and 1X remote options
Specifications for Reverb Stealth
- TRAVEL 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
- LENGTH 301mm, 351mm, 414mm, 467mm, 519.5mm
- MATERIAL Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy
- REMOTE 1X, Standard (L-Below, R-Above)
- COMAPATIBILITY Zero Offset, 7mm Round Rail, 7X9mm Oval Rail, Matchmaker™or Discrete Clamp
- DIAMETERS 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm