Rapha - Women's Core Jersey
- FEATURES & CARE
- FIT & SIZING
A versatile, mid-weight cycling jersey made for all roads and every rider.
The original Women’s Core Jersey set a new standard for everyday, regular riding, now its successor raises the bar again. The updated Core Jersey is made of a new, stretchier fabric for a fit that is close without being restrictive. The fabric is soft and breathable for comfort when next to the skin or on top of a base layer. Its marl finish combines with contrast logos on the rear and the chest and a signature armband to create a simple, refined look.
Our designers have worked extensively on the shoulder seams which have been reshaped to prevent bunching of fabric under the arms. Raglan sleeves and stretchy side panels provide stability in on-bike positions while a low-profile, laser-cut silicon gripper on the rear keeps the jersey in place. Ribbed material is used at the collar, cuffs and on the armband for a subtle contrast. Three rear pockets carry ride essentials and have been updated with an elasticated hem for added security. A staple of your cycling wardrobe, the Core Jersey includes everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Side panels and raglan sleeves for a perfect fit
- Soft and highly breathable matt fabric to keep you comfortable in all conditions
- Contrast trims throughout
- Ribbed tipping on collar and cuffs
- Deep-cut, silicone rear gripper to hold jersey in place
- Three rear cargo pockets with secure storage capacity for all rides
- Additional zip-pocket to keep valuables secure
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cool at 30°C
- Wash dark colours separately
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Use non bio detergent
A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.
Dalila is wearing a size small and measures:
Height 5ft 8.5