Rapha - Men's Classic Long Sleeve Jersey II
- FIT & SIZING
A warm and comfortable jersey made of a super soft merino-based fabric.
Based on the bestselling Classic Jersey II, a product that has been in the Rapha collection since day one, the Classic Long Sleeve Jersey II features an innovative merino-wool-based fabric and comes in a range of beautiful colours.
Updated with an improved fit, bonding rather than stitching to save weight, and an all new, proprietary merino-based fabric, RPM190 (Rapha Performance Merino - the 190 indicates grams per square metre). Unlike generic merino-blends, RPM190 is light, soft, breathable and adaptable to a huge range of conditions, and while heavier than the fabric used in the short sleeve version, it is lighter than the fabric used in first iteration on the Long Sleeve Jersey. Offering excellent pocket support and comfort in a wide range of temperatures, RPM is the most versatile cycling fabric in the world.
- Valuables pocket uses stretch mesh for less weight and more capacity
- RPM190 fabric – Rapha Performance Merino is light, soft and breathable
- Sleeve stripe and front hem are bonded for a low-profile finish
- Valuables pocket outer has a reflective tape over a bonded-in zip
- One-piece bonded zip-guard reduces bulk and improves zip action
- New construction techniques for cleaner finish and quality
- A pump loop inside the rear pocket keeps your pump in place
- 56% Polyester
- 44% Merino Wool
A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.
Ruben is wearing a size small and measures: