POC - OTOCON HELMET - SEASONAL COLOURS
The ultimate in lightweight full-face protection, the new Otocon is a highly ventilated helmet made for the pressures of enduro. A ventilation design that directs air through the helmet helps keep you comfortable whether racing downhill or giving full effort uphill.
Features including a patented breakaway peak, the integrated Race Lock adjustment system and a dual-material liner with parts in multi-impact EPP, work together to extend protection and comfort for all kinds of riding.
Removable cheek pads and a removable grill over the mouth give more flexibility to control ventilation, ideal while riding the climbing sections during long enduro races.
- Innovative airflow channels, optimized to channel air through the helmet for comfort at both high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads, which are easy to remove while riding, giving more ventilation when on the climbs between enduro race stages.
- EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability and sustainability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low.
- The lower part of the liner features an injection-molded cage for extra strength and stability.
- The outer shell is constructed from PC to give exceptional durability.
- Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit.
- A patented breakaway peak will snap off the helmet in a fall, enhancing neck protection. The smooth underside is shaped to house a GoPro mount.
- The grill in the chin piece protects the face from mud splashes. It can be removed for better airflow in warmer, drier conditions.