POC - Coron Air Spin Helmet - Actinium Pink/black
The Coron Air SPIN has been designed to deliver performance protection all day long. Taking POC’s whole-helmet approach to design and construction to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, the Coron Air SPIN features optimized ventilation channels to ensure airflow is maximized at both low and high speeds, making it ideal for all-day use, especially during transfers between Enduro stages.
Other features developed as part of our whole-helmet approach include SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) our patent-pending silicone pad technology system; removeable cheek pads for extra protection on the way down and increased ventilation when riding between Enduro race stages.
The helmet’s specially formed ear chambers are designed to minimize the negative effect on balance and hearing associated with wearing a full-face helmet. A fiber glass shell and a multi-impact EPP liner provide high impact performance, durability and low weight.
Developed in collaboration with POC Team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner, the Coron Air SPIN provides protection trusted by the professionals.
• Superior ventilation
• Designed to be worn all day
• Features SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside)
• Emergency removable cheek pads
• Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing
• Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing
• Break Away visor
• Multi-impact EPP liner
• All internal padding can be removed for washing
• Simple and effective buckle fastening system
• Precision and seemless fit with new Ora goggle