LEATT - 2020 GPX 3.5 V20.1 Helmet - RED DOT+ECE
POLYMER COMPOUND HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
The wait is over! Finally, a helmet with brain rotation and concussion reduction technology and a great price tag!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and the 3.5 helmet is DOT+ECE certified. The helmet is lined with turbines, which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material. The 360 ̊Turbine Technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So next time you crash, see to it that you've got the gear to keep you properly protected!
- Injected Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Multi-density impact foam
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Certified and tested: DOT+ECE 2205 or JIS T 8133:2015
- DOT+ECE from 1270g (2,8lbs)
- #XS (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼")
- #S (55-56cm – 21 5⁄8 - 22")
- #M (57-58cm – 22 ½ - 22 ¾")
- #L (59-60cm – 23 ¼ - 23 5⁄8")
- #XL (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½")
- #XXL (63-64cm – 24 ¾ - 25 1⁄5")