LEATT - 2020 DBX 1.0 Urban Helmet - Brushed
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
URBAN HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
If you tackle the busy streets every day on your bicycle then you need to stay safe, comfortable and cool. The DBX 1.0 Urban does exactly that!
The contemporary outer shell design offers extensive head and brain protection while the 360 ̊ Turbine Technology inside the helmet has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration by up to 40% to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level by up to 30%.
The DBX 1.0 has 11 vents and a moisture wicking material to keep you cool in the asphalt jungle. The anti-odor liner is also removable and washable, so you can always keep your helmet fresh.
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Optimized for a casual fit without compromising safety
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- 11 vents
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F2032-06
- Weight: from 280g (0,55 lbs)
- #XS/S (51-55cm – 20-21 ⅝")
- #M/L (55-59cm – 21 ⅝ - 23 ¼")