RACEFACE - Men's Nano Packable Jacket
The packable Race Face Nano Jacket is a lightweight pullover style jacket with a hood that is helmet-compatible and will easily roll into the collar to be stowed - it is also fully detachable. Made from Storm Ultra-Lite Fabric treated with a DWR finish it is hard-wearing and water and wind-resistant.
The Nano jacket features perforated underarm panels and a mesh-lined air vent in the back seam to keep you from overheating when you're out on the trails. Race Face have used a hook and loop cuff closure to keep wind and rain from seeping in at the wrists. Two useful pockets have been included; the kangaroo front pocket which is highly water-resistant and a back stash pocket which has a reversible zip so the jacket can pack in on itself.
If you're looking for a lightweight packable shell to keep you dry when the weather changes, this jacket will become a firm favourite in your pack whenever you ride off-road.
- 3/4 zip, Lightweight, Pullover style.
- Left chest storage pocket.
- Perforated underarm panels for air flow.
- Articulated sleeve patterning with extended cuffs.
- Elasticated hood and cuffs.
- Back seam features mesh-lined air vent.
- Self-packable pocket built into the collar.
- Zipper garages throughout.
- Slight drop back hem.
- Fully bound seam allowances for clean finish.
- Reflective nylon screen print.
- Single toggle adjustment at hem.
Note: Clearance Products only available in stated size/s, and will not be restocked once sold.