Giro - Switchblade MIPS
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SWITCHBLADE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE DESCENT. THAT'S WHY IN ADDITION TO MANDATORY STANDARDS IT'S ALSO CERTIFIED TO ASTM-1952 DH WITH AND WITHOUT THE CHINBAR.
The chinbar is easy to remove - just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and take off - and it's just as easy to reinstall. Another boast-worthy feature on the Switchblade MIPS® is the Roc Loc Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace - all while keeping you cool. When the chinbar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chinbar is removed. When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chinbar helmet that is truly built for the down.
- MIPS MIPS-EQUIPPED - TO REDIRECT IMPACT ENERGY, PROVIDING MORE PROTECTION IN CERTAIN IMPACTS
- SAFETY REMOVABLE CHIN BAR
- CONSTRUCTION IN MOLD CONSTRUCTION
- SPORT CYCLING
- VISOR P.O.V. PLUS VISOR
- NUMBER OF VENTS 20
- INTERIOR/LINER TYPE HYDROPHILIC X-STATIC ANTI-MICROBIAL PADDING
- VENTILATION TYPE INTERNAL CHANNELING,WIND TUNNEL CHEEK PAD VENTILATION
- GENDER UNISEX
- FIT SYSTEM ROC LOC AIR DH
- ELECTRONICS COMPATIBILITY SPARE VISOR WITH CAMERA MOUNT
Small: 51-55cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 59-63cm