Giro - Aether Spherical MIPS
AETHER SPHERICAL HELMET
From the elegant silhouette of its industrial design to how this helmet manages impact energy, the aether spherical is unlike any helmet ever created and a true testament to performance innovation.
IInside the Aether Spherical, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary Spherical Technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam, instead of against the rider's head, giving riders the benefits of MIPS® without obstruction to comfort or cooling power. The stunning silhouette is formed by a sleek six-piece shell that surrounds a series of massive vents, with added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows for easy adjustment in seconds.
- MIPS - SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY, POWERED BY MIPS
- EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE - EYEGLASS GRIPPERS
- CONSTRUCTION - INDEPENDENT, IN-MOLD LINERS WITH SPHERICAL BALL-AND-SOCKET DESIGN, SIX-PIECE POLYCARBONATE HARDBODY LOWER SHELL, AURA REINFORCING ARCH , NANOBEAD EPS FOAM
- SHELL TYPE - POLYCARBONATE SHELL
- SPORT - CYCLING
- NUMBER OF VENTS - 11
- INTERIOR/LINER TYPE - COOLFIT ANTI-MICROBIAL PADDING
- VENTILATION TYPE - 11 WIND TUNNEL VENTS WITH INTERNAL CHANNELING
- GENDER - UNISEX
- FIT SYSTEM - ROC LOC 5+ AIR
- IMPACT LINER TYPE - TWO EPS FOAM LINERS WITH PROGRESSIVE LAYERING
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 263G (SIZE MEDIUM CPSC)