FEEDBACK SPORTS - Chain Tool
The most critical features of a chain tool are proper plate support, pin positioning, precision threads on the pin driver, and a stiff and comfortable handle. Our Chain Pin Press checks all the boxes, and then some.
Designed to work with derailleur and single-speed chains, our chain tool has a 360-degree backside support design and sliding retainer to ensure chains are always pressed efficiently and meticulously. Made from cast and machined CRV tool steel, this chain tool is a one-time purchase, guaranteed. Available separate, or found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits.
• 360-degree back side support prevents plate flaring and resulting compromised internal structure
• Spring-loaded retainer aids in pin driver and chain pin alignment
• Fine CNC machined pin driver threads provide deliberate and consistent pressure for efficient pressing
• Overmolded, broad file tread grip provides comfort and control
• Compatible with Shimano and Sram derailleur and single-speed style chains
• Cast CRV tool steel body prevents flex and lasts a lifetime
• Polished finish will look good for the life of the tool
• Replaceable driver pin
• Available in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits