ENVE - M930 WHEELSET
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
The M930 is heir to the crown and designed to maintain ENVE’s legacy as “the carbon downhill wheel.” Now stronger, wider and available in both 27.5 and 29in version, the M930 also features our revolutionary patent pending ENVE Protective Rim Strip. Built to continue the run of countless world cup podiums, two world championships, and one world cup overall, the M930 is more wheel than you will ever need and exactly what you want.
Protective Rim Strip
The ENVE Protective Rim Strip delivers:
- Unprecedented pinch/snake-bite flat resistance
- Ability to run lower pressure and improve traction and rolling resistance (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best pressure)
- The option to run lighter weight tires if desired
- A protective buffer between rim and trail
- Improved tubeless performance and durability by eliminating the need to tape rims for a tubeless seal
- Independent tubeless seal that can allow air pressure integrity in the instance the carbon is damaged or cracked
- Increased width at leading edge dissipates impact energy and prevent pinch flats.
- Strip material absorbs energy protecting the ultra-lightweight carbon rim structure.
- Strip completely seals the air chamber, removes the need for tape and maintains pressure should the carbon be damaged.
- Full carbon laminate tuned for energy absorption and a smooth ride without sacrificing straight line tracking and lateral stiffness performance.
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DIAMETER 27.5 & 29" RIM DEPTH 30mm INNER RIM WIDTH 27mm HOLE COUNT 32h/32h HUB Chris King ISO, i9 Hydra SPOKES Sapim Race NIPPLES Brass Internal DRIVETRAIN HG, MicroSpline, XD RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH 2.35-2.6" WEIGHT 2220g (27.5", Chris King), 2317g (29", Chris King)