ENVE - M735 WHEELSET
Please use the enquiry form/button for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
Durable and reliable for hour after hour of off-road mountain riding, this wheel is gravity rated for impact damage and features the un-pinchable Protective Rim Strip that will protect your high volume 2.6-2.8″ tires against those ride crushing pinch flats. Built around the most reliable spokes and hubs in the market, this is no overbuilt and heavy wheel, but a lively performance bred upgrade for your e-MTB.
Protective Rim Strip
The ENVE Protective Rim Strip delivers:
- Unprecedented pinch/snake-bite flat resistance
- Ability to run lower pressure and improve traction and rolling resistance (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best pressure)
- The option to run lighter weight tires if desired
- A protective buffer between rim and trail
- Improved tubeless performance and durability by eliminating the need to tape rims for a tubeless seal
- Independent tubeless seal that can allow air pressure integrity in the instance the carbon is damaged or cracked
- Increased width at leading edge dissipates impact energy and prevent pinch flats.
- Strip material absorbs energy protecting the ultra-lightweight carbon rim structure.
- Strip completely seals the air chamber, removes the need for tape and maintains pressure should the carbon be damaged.
- Full carbon laminate tuned for energy absorption and a smooth ride without sacrificing straight line tracking and lateral stiffness performance.
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DIAMETER 27.5 & 29" RIM DEPTH 35mm INNER RIM WIDTH 27mm HOLE COUNT 32h/32h HUB Chris King ISO, i9 Hydra, i9 101 SPOKES Sapim CX-Ray, Sapim Race NIPPLES Brass Internal DRIVETRAIN HG, MicroSpline, XD RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH 2.5-2.8" WEIGHT 1895g (i9 Hydra 6B)