DROPPER LEVER - REMOTE PRO
The Wolf Tooth ReMote Pro is cycling’s most adjustable and refined dropper lever. It can be
moved laterally along the handlebar and rotated around the handlebar, as can be done with all
dropper levers, while also allowing for 48º of rotation to set the lever starting point independent of
cable tension – no other dropper lever allows for this to be adjusted.
ReMote Pro also has a cable pulley with a cam (oval) shape that provides more leverage at the beginning of the lever throw; this is when dropper posts need more force to open the fluid reservoir valve that allows the post to move. And just like other Wolf Tooth dropper levers, ReMote Pro features a large sealed custom bearing and is machined at Wolf Tooth in Minnesota, USA.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: The ReMote Pro uses a massive sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote Pro's solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost - even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote Pro has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Weight: 47.5g - 51.5g
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Not Included: Cable and Housing