DROPPER LEVER - REMOTE - LIMITED EDITION 22.2MM CLAMP
The Wolf Tooth ReMote was developed for fast, precise, and smooth dropper post actuation. It is ergonomic, durable, low-profile, and has multiple fitments available to integrate with a variety of brake clamps.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: The ReMote uses a massive sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote's solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost - even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- Measure the pivot center to end of your current lever. If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard ReMote will work best.
- ReMote for Hope is only compatible Tech 3 brakes. There are two generations of Hope Tech 3 brakes. Our ReMote is designed to work with the early model of the Tech 3 brake levers. The newer model of the Tech 3 brakes has a threaded hole and will require some modifications to our ReMote base.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars. All mountain bike handlebars are 22.2mm where your shift and brake levers attach even on 31.8mm handlebars. (31.8mm and 35mm handlebars just refer to the diameter where the stem clamps). Attach with 1-2Nm max.
STANDARD AND LIGHT ACTION COMPARISON
The ReMote Light Action lever is 25% longer, which reduces the push force by 25% compared to the ReMote. The shorter lever on ReMote means that you have to push the lever a shorter distance to actuate your post, which makes it quicker.
Most droppers work great with both, and it comes down to personal preference on the firmness of the lever feel and extension of the lever over the grip.
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Not Included: Cable and Housing
Made in the USA