Continental Speed King RaceSport (Folding)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Rolling characteristics tuned and tweaked
- tuning tyre for racing bikes and carbon hardtails with minimum weight
- propulsion-oriented profile geometry with minimal rolling resistance
- uncompromisingly fast and World Cup-trialled RaceSport casing
- excellent grip and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound; pure competition tyre with reduced mileage
A new relationship between grip and rolling resistance
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
|55-584||27.5 X 2.20||RaceSport||black/black Skin foldable||3/180||Y||445|
|55-622||29 x 2.20||RaceSport||black/black Skin foldable||3/180||Y||465|