Black Sheep Cycling - Going Loco Mexico Full Kit
Black Sheep Cycling are paying tribute to their worldwide community, and the Going Loco Mexico Full Kit is the first of the series. A country best known for it's Aztec culture, stunning beaches and lively music, Mexico's cycling scene is rapidly growing and rides through colourful villages can be ended overlooking Caribbean seas with a beer in hand. Designed as a tribute to los buenos tiempos - the good times - the jersey has an Aztec pattern and a colour inspired by the Mexican skies. The bib short features an Aztec pattern on the leg and 'Mexico' across the back and complements the jersey perfectly.
Perfect for the rider looking for both style and performance, both bib short and jersey have a close race cut for a precise fit in an aggressive riding position. Despite the tight fit, four-way stretch fabric ensures you'll have full freedom of movement.
CorePOWER lycra in the bib short is supportive and compressive, so your muscles feel fresh for longer and fatigue is delayed. During long rides, you'll remain comfortable throughout, thanks to the BSC chamois that provides a layer of cushioning. In addition, perforation channels keep the air flowing for enhanced breathability.
The jersey is also highly breathable, making those hot summer rides more enjoyable, and the combination of Moonlight and OpenCell Mesh fabrics provides top ventilation. A full zip can be adjusted according to the conditions and when riding at night the reflective detailing ensures other road users can spot you.
- A tribute to los buenos tiempos – the good times
- Limited edition
- Race cut for the performance rider
- Four-way stretch fabric for improved feel
- Three open rear pockets on the jersey
- Jersey composed from Moonlight and OpenCell Mesh fabrics
- CorePOWER Lycra bib short composition
- BSC chamois uses perforation channels for breathability and comfort
- Reflective details
- Please note: This kit comes as a jersey and bib short combination