Bell - Spark Jr MIPS
YOUNG SHREDDERS REJOICE
Pulling its DNA straight from its big brother, the Spark Jr employs the same crisp style in sizes designed around younger heads. Full-grown safety features including MIPS focus the legendary Bell reputation on protecting young riders so you can breathe easy as they explore their limits.
- TOTAL VENTS - 13 vents
- MIPS - Integrated mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - mips is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the mips slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- CONSTRUCTION - Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- VISOR - Integrated visor
- FIT SYSTEM - Ergo fit - sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with mips layer)
- RETENTION SYSTEMNO - Twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- INTERIOR - Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- WEIGHT - 345 grams
SIZE: Universal Youth 50–57 cm