Specialized - Stumpjumper Pro - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
The Stumpjumper Pro is a top-tier, do-it-all, mind- terrain- and horizon-expansion tool. You get the same FACT 11m carbon frame as our S-Works Stumpjumper, with class-leading light weight and all-new suspension kinematics. You get a bike that devours quad-searing climbs with ease, and absolutely scorches the descents. You get the picture: This thing rips.
Top that off with SRAM's XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and FOX Factory suspension and the “bang for the buck” factor is almost as rad as the bike itself.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
FRAMESET FRAME FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6 SWAT SWAT™ Door integration SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm FORK FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel COCKPIT STEM Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 35mm GRIPS Deity, Knuckleduster, Black SADDLE Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails SEATPOST Fox Transfer Factory, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:125mm, S2/S3: 155mm, S4-S6: 175mm) BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed CHAIN SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET SRAM Descendant Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T WHEELS RIMS Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready FRONT HUB DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h REAR HUB DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h SPOKES DT Competition Race FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.