Specialized - Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon - 2022
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame paired to full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle GX drivetrain.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 Performance fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
E-BIKE Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor FRAMESET Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel Fork Fox Float 36, Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle Seat Binder Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm Suspension Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune COCKPIT Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed Cassette SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Crankset Praxis, forged M30, custom offset Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T ACCESSORIES Pedals WHEELS Front Wheel Rear Wheel Rims Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready Front Hub Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h Rear Hub Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.