Specialized - S-Works Turbo Levo SL Founder's Edition - 2020
- BUYING A BIKE
Limited to just 250 bikes worldwide, the S-Works Turbo Levo SL Founder's Edition pulls out all the stops. Each individually-numbered Founder's Edition will come with a very special build where it's all in the details—gold foil graphics laid over our Spectraflair paint in satin finish, a custom Power saddle with a matching gold "S" graphic, matching gold FOX fork and rear shock graphics, SRAM AXS wireless drivetrain with "rainbow" colored cassette, chain, and brake hardware, as well as two Range Extenders for the ultimate Power to Ride More Trails. The S-Works Turbo Levo SL Founder's Edition is sure to be an instant classic, and it can be purchased using these instructions.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, the included range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Max Top Speed (country specific): 20 mph / 32 km/h
DRIVETRAIN CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, rainbow CRANKSET Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, trigger, 12-speed CASSETTE SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t, rainbow CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune WHEELS FRONT HUB Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve SPOKES DT Competition Race RIMS Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" COCKPIT SADDLE Power, Hollow Ti-Rail, Carbon Base, 155/143mm SEATPOST RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm STEM Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm, rainbow REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 ULTIMATE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm, rainbow ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt FRAMESET SEAT BINDER Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm FORK FOX Factory 34 FLOAT 29, Kashima Coating, FIT4 damper, 51mm offset, 3-position adjustment, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel FRAME FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel E-BIKE UI/REMOTE Specialized Handlebar Trail Remote w/walk-assist BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh, also included two Specialized SL1-160, external batteries w/Cable, 160Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.