- BUYING A BIKE
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
FRAMESET Frame Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible Seat Binder Alloy, quick release, 34.9 Suspension Fork SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset COCKPIT Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise Handlebars Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on Saddle Bridge Sport, steel rails SeatPost Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES Front Brake Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm Rear Brake Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN Front Derailleur microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed Rear Derailleur Microshift Mezzo, 8spd Shift Levers microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed Cassette SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t Chain KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™ Crankset Stout 2x, forged alloy Bottom Bracket Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle ACCESSORIES Pedals SBC-54 Flat pedal WHEELS Rims Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h Front Hub Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H Rear Hub Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release Spokes Stainless, 14g Front Tire Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35" Rear Tire Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35" Inner Tubes Schrader, 40mm valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.