Soma - Fog Cutter Frame - Cerulean Blue
The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design. This is the frame you want for grand fondos, long days in the saddle and the most demanding commutes. We designed it to fit wider road tires and fenders, but its geometry makes it handle like a good road bike rather than CX or gravel bike or hybrid.
• Tange Prestige double butted CrMo steel tubing; heat treated throughout
• Road sport geometry
• Rear rack & fender mounts
• Tange Modular dropouts. Stock setup is for 142mm thru-axle hubs and flat mount disc brakes. Alternative styles available thru Tange/Long Shen.
• Fork options: Matching straight blade carbon fork (alloy steerer, flat mount disc, 12 x 100 thru-axle hub)
• Tire clearance for 700c x38mm with fenders (some front derailleurs will limit tire clearance) and 650b x 42mm
• Fits 1-1/8" headset (EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- 27.2mm post size
- 7 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61 and 66cm
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (48cm); 4.5 lbs. (58cm)
- Paint: Cerulean Blue