Specialized - Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get a Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in wide 38mm Pathfinder Pro tires to keep you rolling fast and free on either pavement or dirt. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort, while the X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post comes in handy when the descents get a little hairy.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
DRIVETRAIN CHAIN Shimano Ultegra CRANKSET Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset SHIFT LEVERS Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting CASSETTE Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t CHAINRINGS Praxis, 46T, 110BCD REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed WHEELS REAR WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm INNER TUBES Presta valve, 48mm FRONT TIRE Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm REAR TIRE Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm COCKPIT SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel STEM Future Stem, Pro HANDLEBARS Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare GRIPS Roubaix S-Wrap BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc REAR BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Dirt FRAMESET SEAT BINDER Alloy, 30.8mm FORK Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc FRAME FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm E-BIKE UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.