LEATT - 2020 DBX 6.5 Neck Brace - Carbon/Hologram
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
ULTIMATE BICYCLE CARBON NECK BRACE
At just 600g the Leatt GPX 6.5 Carbon neck brace is the class leader.
The rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix can reduce your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is fully adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible Carbon matrix platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 600g (1.32lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL