LEATT - 2020 DBX 3.5 Neck Brace - Junior Fuel
LIGHTWEIGHT JUNIOR BICYCLE NECK BRACE
Made of reinforced polyamide, the 5.5’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable.
With junior helmets being almost the same size as adults, the challenge was to make sure the neck brace platform is large enough but fits on to a small body, this neck brace meets that challenge while almost all others do not.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is super adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide reinforced EPS platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: Estimated 497g (1.1lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit