Specialized - Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's RHYTHM 34 fork and Performance DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 32 km/h
E-BIKE UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor WHEELS Rear Hub Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve Front Hub Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" DRIVETRAIN Cassette SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t Crankset Praxis, forged M30, custom offset Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed COCKPIT SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm Handlebars Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm, Tape Specialized Trail Grips Stem Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm FRAMESET Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel Seat Binder Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm Fork FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel BRAKES Rear Brake SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm Front Brake SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm Suspension Rear Shock FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.