Specialized - Turbo Levo - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
FRAMESET FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel FORK Rockshox 35 Silver TK, 160mm travel TurnKey damper SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm COCKPIT STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips SADDLE Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails SEATPOST TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, single-click lever CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET Praxis forged M30, custom offset CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel WHEELS RIMS Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready FRONT HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h REAR HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve E-BIKE MOTOR Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® BATTERY Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.