Specialized - S-Works Turbo Levo - 2021
Want to check bike availability, colour variant or size? PLEASE contact us below for more information, as stock may be held in a local warehouse or offshore that we have access to.
- BUYING A BIKE
The S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we've added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent...and that's just for starters.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• FOX Float 36 Factory fork provides 160mm of peerless suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
FRAMESET FRAME S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel FORK Fox Float 36 Factory, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle SEAT BINDER Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK Fox Float DPS Factory, Kashima, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Kashima coating, Rx Trail Tune COCKPIT STEM Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 35mm GRIPS Deity, Knuckleduster, Black SADDLE Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails SEATPOST RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor REAR BRAKE Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS SHIFT LEVERS SRAM AXS Eagle Controller CASSETTE Sram XG-1299, 12-speed, 10-52t CHAIN SRAM XX1 CRANKSET Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel WHEELS RIMS Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h FRONT HUB Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing SPOKES DT Competition Race FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve E-BIKE MOTOR Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® BATTERY Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.