Specialized - Turbo Kenevo SL Expert - 2022
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- BUYING A BIKE
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the “E” in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail ride—more capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert just made you obsolete with a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
COCKPIT Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed Cassette SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Crankset Praxis, forged M30, custom offset Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy WHEELS Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve Front Wheel Traverse 29 Rear Wheel Traverse 29 Rims Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready Front Hub Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h Rear Hub Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" FRAMESET Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot Fork FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel E-BIKE Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug UI/Remote Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness SUSPENSION Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.