- BUYING A BIKE
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
With a Premium E5 Aluminum frame and our latest Future Shock 2.0 with an adjustable hydraulic damper offering 20mm of travel, the Diverge Expert E5 is uniquely qualified to tackle aggressive trails at high speed. The bike’s build is MTB inspired, with SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 shifting and extra stopping power thanks to SRAM Level TLM brakes. An TranzX dropper post is standard, as well as our latest gravel tire designed for incredible traction, the new Rhombus Pro 42mm, on DT Swiss G540 alloy wheels.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the Diverge EVO a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
FRAMESET Frame Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm Suspension Fork Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount COCKPIT Handlebars Specialized Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp Stem Future Stem, Comp Tape Specialized Trail Grips Saddle Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails SeatPost TranzX Dropper, 27.2mm, 90mm travel BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor Rear Brake SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor DRIVETRAIN Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Cassette SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t Crankset SRAM Rival 1 Wide Chainrings 38T Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB BSA 68 Wide Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed WHEELS & TIRES Front Wheel DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples Rear Wheel DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples Front Tire Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm Rear Tire Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm Inner Tubes Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.